Customer Service

About Our Customer Service

The Alameda County Water District provides potable (drinking) water to citizens in the cities of Fremont, Newark and Union City. Our Customer Service staff is happy to serve you. Feel free to stop by our main office or contact us over the phone with your questions and billing inquiries.


Meter Reader 1