Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

ACWD Records Request Form

  1. ACWD Records Request Form

    Use this form to request water-related records pertaining to Fremont, Newark, or Union City.

Developers & Consultants

  2. Public Water System Extensions

    Survey for Developers to provide feedback on their Public Water System Extension project.

  1. Customer Work Requests & Job Orders

    Survey for Developers & Customers to provide feedback on their Customer Work Requests & Job Orders.

Share a Compliment

  1. Report a Website Issue

    Form for customers to report broken links, spelling errors and incorrect information on the website.

Water Conservation

  1. Fix a Leak Kit - Order Form

    Provide information requested to receive FREE toilet leak detection dye tablets, a toilet flapper and information about how to read... More…

  2. Water Waste Reporting Form

    Fill in this form to let ACWD of any water waste occurring in our service area.

  1. Water Conservation Kit - Order Form

    Provide information requested to receive a FREE water conservation kit from ACWD.